A multidisciplinary collection including documentaries, interviews, performances, news programs and news reels, field recordings, commercials, and raw footage from producers including 60 Minutes/CBS, PBS, BBC, NBC, Intelecom, Insight Media, Filmakers Library, and more.
Tools and features:
• Films are organized into learning segments. Each segment is fully searchable and includes an abstract.
• Searchable, scrolling transcripts alongside more than 95% of titles.
• Clipping functionality. Users can easily create, annotate, and share video clips and playlists, and can embed them in third-party sites.
• Permanent URLs. All videos, clips, and playlists can be cited at permanent URLs, making integration with any learning management system easy.
• Citations in APA, Chicago B, MLA6, MLA7