Need help finding information for your History-General and Outside the US classes? Well, you're in the right place. I'm here to help!
- Tabs will lead you to specific kinds of resources.
- Use my contact info on the right to get in touch for more help.
Help with Off-campus Access
Most of the databases and electronic journals provided by the University of the South are on the web but are not free. When we purchase access to these resources from companies, our agreements with them limit access to current University faculty, staff, and students. If you are not on campus using these resources, you won't be recognized as someone affiliated with the University, so you will be denied access to them.
Instructions to access the library databases and electronic journals from off-campus:
1. Start from the library website (http://library.sewanee.edu)
2. Find and click on the resource that you want to use, either from the Electronic Databases list or through the Journal Finder
3. You should see a page asking you for a username and password to login.
4. Your username is your first and last name, and your password is the 14-digit number located under the barcode on your Sewanee ID or library card.
5. Once you fill in the login information, you should be connected to the resource that you chose and able to use it as if you were on campus.
Need help with your login? https://catalog.sewanee.edu/screens/loginhelp.html