It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Jessie Ball duPont Library
Psychology 213: Comparative Sexual Behavior
A guide to basic information resources on Comparative Sexual Behavior, Psychology 213.
A collection of over 13,000 streaming videos in all subjects. Special features allow users to make custom clips and playlists, view and search transcripts, and embed the links in presentations and papers.
Our subscription includes these video collections:
• American History in Video
• Art and Architecture in Video Online
• Area Studies Video Online
• Business and Economics Video Online
• Counseling and Therapy in Video
• Criminal Justice and Law Video Online
• Dance in Video
• Education in Video
• Ethnographic Video Online
• Ethnic Studies Video
• Health and Healthcare in Video
• Humanities Video Online
• Opera in Video
• Philosophy and Religious Studies Video Online
• Politics and Current Affairs Video Online
• Psychology Video Online
• Science Video Online
• Theatre in Video
• Women’s and Gender Studies Video Online
• World History in Video
• World Language and Literature Video Online
A web-based digital video delivery service. Offers more than 77,000 educational titles in dozens of subject areas. Special features allow users the ability to organize and bookmark clips, share playlists, and personalize folders. Includes the FMG Archival Films & Newsreels Collection.
Includes titles from Films for the Humanities & Sciences, Cambridge Educational, Meridian, BBC, and more.
A collection of online educational videos from leading filmmakers and production houses, such as First Run Features, Criterion, Green Planet Films, Kino, and more. There is content in nearly every subject: arts, business, health, media, sciences, humanities, and K-12 education. Features include commentary and engagement tools, clip and playlist creation, and the ability for faculty to embed films within Blackboard.